Technical Aspects of Databases
I taught tutorials and practical courses about technical aspects of databases to Master 1 students that include the subjects of relational algebra, SQL, indexation, and optimisations.
- 8 hours of tutorials in 2020-2021.
- 8 hours of practical courses in 2020-2021.
I taught practical courses about distributed databases to Master 1 and 2 students. They concern data processing and storage systems: Neo4J, Apache Hadoop, and Apache Spark. I taught similar practical courses to third year students of the ESIR engineering school that include a mini-project on the analysis of a dataset chosen by the students.
During these courses, I wrote a practical course on Spark (available in PDF and Markdown) and for the mini-project (available in PDF and Markdown). Both are in French and licensed in Creative Commons.
- Master 1 and 2 students: 20 hours of practical courses in 2018-2019, and 18 hours of practical courses in 2019-2020.
- ESIR students: 12 hours of practical courses in 2019-2020.
I taught practical courses of database security courses to Master 1 students about database access control, database encryption, and database sanitization.
- 10 hours of practical courses in 2018-2019.